Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gearing up for WEST PALM

Hello all. The west palm beach guest spot is only a few weeks away. All booked up and looking forward to doing some fun pieces and hanging with my bro mr Travis brown. I'll be at aces high tattoo btw.

In other new. Our 2nd annual promacalypse is this Saturday the 23rd at the cannary ballroom in Nashville tn. This is now an annual zombie prom event we host. Come out and have some fun. Doy and myself will be offering free hugs at the door all night.

I have some larger pieces in the works that should be coming to an end in the next month or so, so keep checking back as I will post them as I finish. Also will be posting to www.witnesstheart.com ( my personal site) along with www.black13tattoo.com ( shop site)
Here's a fun little sketch of a banger I did last night. Fun times




-www.Black13Tattoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment